Spabase Limited develop quality beauty training began in 2014. This resulted in the creation of SpaBase – a prestigious training company that moulds industry professionals. SpaBase is devoted to inspiring therapists to achieve their full potential by offering creative and innovative training. This is what sets us apart and puts us ahead of other training facilities. Our training team is lead by beauty experts who strive to deliver the premier training. With more than 10 years industry experience they have a wealth of knowledge to give to beauty therapists/professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Administrative Executive
You will be responsible for digital marketing, B2B customer growth, social media strategy and be the first contact point to customers
- We are a professional beauty company with products and training for salons and spas. The successful female candidate will have a solid foundation in Sales, Digital marketing and Social media channels presentation.
- You will also need to have strong proofreading, storytelling skills with a creative eye.
- As well as growing and looking after new/existing client baseAlso be willing to do waxing demo/presentation.
- Pro-active by actively seeking new B2B business to help grow customers portfolio
- Plan, build, update, content create : emails, blogs, website updates ( back-end content update) and all our social media channels content and post
- PA/EA to Director
- Be the first point of contact
- Ensure the smooth running and operation of the office
- Handing outgoing and incoming communications
- Dealing with enquires and queries
- Presentation and demonstration ( not training)
- Analysing and reporting performance on campaigns and launches
- Project manage ongoing support work with PR agency and other third-party freelancers from software providers to photographers etc
- Represent the company during exhibitions, industry day, media presentation Ensure trade fair, trade media campaigns and trade newsletters are coordinated effectively
- Research and analysing information
- Ensure all accounts bare up to date, handing product pick up and drop off
- Self motivated with positive can-do attitude commercial awareness
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Creative and articulate
- Able to work independently and within a small team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Problem solving and an ability to recommend appropriate solutions and improvement to processes
- Sound knowledge of marketing and digital marketing principles with experience in contribution that has produced growth (must)
- Managing an e-commerce platform
- Experience in management of website content, HTML and SEO ( must)
- A degree or qualification in a relevant field
- Strong IT skills: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Social media post marker app/software (must)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building will be second nature to you
- Understanding of cosmetic and beauty
- Fluent French (Desirable)
Our benefits includes: A competitive salary, holidays and incentive compensation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2019.