Value Edge Management Service Limited – Our client is expanding their operations through South West and South-South Nigeria and as a result they are looking to grow their existing team as:
Job Title: Coiled Tubing Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duties, Responsibilities and Authority
- Under general supervision by the Service Leader or Coordinator, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Ensures staff, equipment and material arrive on time
- Manages jobs according to the clients design
- Ensures that maintenance and repairs are carried out
- Carryout all Coiled tubing paper works (i.e. job pack readiness; job log and end of well report write ups.
- Performs pre-job equipment checklist and signs off same before equipment mobilization.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators during the equipment rig up and rig down at the base or location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Participate in weekly safety meetings, pre- tour, and pre- task meeting as required
- Meet training requirements as per applicable matrix as communicated by management
- Ensuring the integration of the QMS requirements into the departmental processes
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Supervises and directs the activities of subordinate service operators and assistant operators during the equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job either CT; Nitrogen or Pumping.
- Perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Coordinates the clean-up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Provides input on individual performance levels of his/her subordinates providing on-the-job skills development to enhance job performance. Mentors peers and trains Service Operators / Operator Assistants.
- Monitors well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications.
- Performs complete preventative maintenance on Coil Tubing and associated equipment (BHA etc.)
- Ensuring effective management of risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs.
- Perform various other duties assigned by Coordinator within the physical constraints of the job.
You Must Have
- In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity the candidate must have at least 7 years of coiled tubing experience, preferably 3 of which have been spent in a management/supervisor role. Also.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Coiled Tubing maintenance and operation
- Proven work experience involving pressure testing equipment, corrosion inhibition plans / chemicals, corrosion protection and corrosion resistant coatings etc.
- Must have good understanding of Coiled Tubing and Nitrogen flow lines and annulus bleed systems.
- Competent in well bore schematics, analyze computer programs (JDAS), operational procedures, troubleshooting equipment, Perform Data Acquisition System (DAS), and pre-job inspection on ALL units.
- You must have the pre-requisite skill sets (essential math, essential engineering calculations, Stimulation 1, Coil Tubing 1, 2 & 3 JDAS and Supervisory well control (IWCF), HSE, PTW, HUET, BOSIET, GAS TESTER and Swimming Certification
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office tools – Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or organizational development
- Must have experience in metal corrosion and be familiar with corrosion prevention and maintenance.
- Conversant with all safety precautions and hazards
- Must work in accordance with all policies and procedures of the company.
- Exposure to supporting business operations within West Africa would be useful
- Inherent leadership skills and ability to build effective interpersonal relationship and function with limited resources.
- Candidates’ physical strength, stamina and agility.
- Ability to work in charged environment and stay longer days in field.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Proven ability to build strong and effective relationships with employees and internal business partners
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment and perform under pressure
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and basic reading comprehension and writing skills is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally interact with a broad range of disciplines and levels within the company, including peers, field staff and senior management
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com