Productive People is a technology-enabled recruitment partner that focuses on helping our clients locate specialist talent, across all markets in Africa. By the use of our deep market insight and process excellence, we are able to deliver an unbeatable service within any given timescale. Our belief is that our customers should never have to choose between the quality of candidate and time to hire.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative/Customer Service
- Manage inspection centers
- Manage Customers’ expectations
- Create a network base for sales and generate leads
- Grow and develop sales in assigned center
- Maintain end to end relationship with customers
- Responsible for the process of procurement of cars from customers at the center
- This will be a role based in one of our centers in Lagos , where you will close auto sales with customers directly.
- HND or BSc in any discipline
Nice to Have:
- General knowledge about cars
- Must be presentable
- Ability to negotiate and close sales
- Must be able to give excellent Customer Service
- Ability to multitask
- Must be target driven (Job is target based)
- Excellent Communication & Writing Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; be able to work under pressure.
Job Title: Vehicle Inspection Trainee
- We are looking for passionate problem solvers who are excited about working long term with us, in building a valuable business. We want folks who value building things from the ground up. You have work to do! If this is you, apply asap!
- The successful candidate will perform a variety of inspection on vehicles while learning state and federal laws and regulations and developing inspection techniques needed to carry out mechanical safety inspections, prepare vehicle inspection reports, and inspect vehicle maintenance records.
- The successful candidate will perform under close supervision and assignments would be reviewed to determine suitability for the role in the long term.
- Diagnosing vehicle faults/issues
- Thorough vehicle inspection (interior and exterior)
- Writing of vehicle reports and other official reports
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
- Minimum of OND in any field/discipline but desires to have a career in vehicle diagnosis/inspection
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Excellent physical condition
- Knowledge about cars and its models
- Ability to learn vehicle inspection mechanisms
- Ability to learn the use of vehicle diagnostics equipment
- Ability to to learn use of vehicle software applications
Nice to Have:
- Good communication skills
- Previous technical experience on vehicles
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
Job Title: Vehicle Inspection Officer
- The successful candidate will perform all necessary safety and emission inspection on a variety of vehicles, such as passenger cars, jeeps and certain types of mobile vehicles.
- He/she will inspect the overall interior and exterior conditions of cars and inspect operations of windshield wiper and washer, speedometer, turn signals and on a need basis, work computer terminal to process and review vehicle information.
- He/she will conduct vehicle identification inspections on vehicles for customers seeking to sell their cars.
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine the status of vehicle
- A comprehensive check of the vehicle interior and exterior parts
- Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection.
- Review customer’s ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included. When necessary, inform customers of additional information needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- Conduct identification inspections on various types of vehicles. The inspection includes a comparison of the vehicle’s identification numbers (VIN) with the numbers listed on the customer’s ownership records and a notation of current odometer reading.
- HND or BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering (OND Holder or Graduates of other disciplines can be considered if the candidate possesses above JD requirement)
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in vehicle diagnosis, inspection or repair
- Sound knowledge of the latest auto-mobile repairs & best industry practices
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced)
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine
- Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four –wheel drives and constant four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Excellent communication of vehicle report to a customer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.