Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are looking for the next possible appointment for employment with our Nigerian parent company in Abuja / Nigeria
Job Title: Machine Engineer (M/W/D)
Start Date: latest 1st June, 2019.
- Spare parts and material order
- Technical support and advice for the departments of mechanical engineering and work preparation
- Assistance in the selection and configuration of machines and plants
- Support of the management of the technical department
- Workshop management and calculation
- Support in the cost analysis (fleet)
- Planning and organization of repair, service and maintenance of machines and plants
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Analytical and interdisciplinary thinking as well as good communication skills
- International competence
- Completed studies Mechanical Engineering (FH / TU) or a comparable qualification
- Relevant work experience in a comparable activity
- International experience is an advantage
- Modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- Comfortable and furnished accommodation is provided free of charge in the company’s own camps
- Familiennachreise possible
- Medical care on site
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Training in Wiesbaden (about 6 weeks)
Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply