Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Logistics Intern
- Our client is looking to recruit a dispatch Logistics Interns. This is a 2-months paid learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for 150 million customers
- You will be assigned projects and/or support our existing operations in one of our businesses
- Your project and work responsibilities may consist of a variety of areas in supply chain including demand planning, inventory management, supply chain planning, scheduling, all while gathering understanding of other functions of the business.
- Assist with dispatch logistics and itinerary preparation
- Track and follow-up all logistics related issues in a timely manner
- Other job duties assigned by team members
- Updating database with Locations and other related information
- Navigate spreadsheets for data entry and filing
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in any field
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office suites including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Maximum of 2 years relevant experience in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Must be Tech savvy.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 23rd May, 2019.