Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied Industry in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
- To oversee administrative and clinic; responsibilities in the clinic.
- To also ensure provision of qualitative and effective medical care for all staff and their dependents.
- BNSc/RN/RM with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2020 with minimum 3 years post-qualifications experience, specifically in a standard hospital or reputable medical outfit.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hard-working, responsible and reliable. In addition, must have good human relation skills with empathy, ability to use Microsoft Excel and ability to manage people and time.
Job Title: Agricultural Officer
Locations: Ondo, Delta, Edo & Ogun
- To supervise agricultural activities in the field and deliver production target.
- B.Sc/HND in Soil Science, Crop Science or Agric Economics & Extension with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division or Lower Credit, 2 years post NYSC field experience will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidates must be computer literate and have the urge to meet set target with good communication skill.
- He/she must have the ability to manage people and time.
- Ability to inspire others with willingness to learn.
- Must be intelligent, smart, diligent and hard-working.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) saved in their names, to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as the subject matter.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.