Prisdav Consulting – Our client, Colors Juice Bar, is a quick serve restaurant alternative, serving up fresh, healthy and nutritious freshly made juices, smoothies, sandwiches, salads and other healthy snacks. Their juice and smoothie selection are made entirely from fresh fruit & vegetables.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Juice/Smoothies Bar Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The Location Manager is accountable for the day to day operations of COLORS JUICE BAR location including staffing, staff training, cost controls, budgeting, Stock Keeping & Documentation and administration while being actively involved in the preparation and execution of food & beverage items for guests
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to lead and inspire a team to fulfill the vision of this high quality operation.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Ability to lift loads, and push and pull food carts.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute the high service standards and exceed guest expectations daily by holding all employees accountable to adhering to company service, quality and cleanliness specifications and food handling
- Maintain budget and employee records
- Prepare and review daily sales, use daily sales and labour reports to identify areas of opportunity for sales initiatives and cost savings
- Maintain good quality control in the bar
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of malfunctioned equipment
- Develop leaders and employees by ensuring regular one-on-ones, training and development, coaching and performance evaluation
- Create an engaging and energetic environment where all associates work as a team
- Accomplish human resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, Schedule, and reviewing performance of all hourly staff as well as resolve associate conflict & behavioral challenges through one-on-ones and progressive discipline
- Effectively enforce company policies and procedures
- Achieve operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and standards of service
- Resolve guest conflict through service recovery and implement change when necessary
- Review the daily inventory levels, orders and prepared product and compare to sales in order to control costs and minimize waste
- Generate growth and location sales through marketing initiatives
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- Speaks good English
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to conduct written and verbal performance reviews
- Strong business acumen
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Analytical skills – Can Use Excel Proficiently
- Skills and Competence
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar environment (quick service food or retail)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- HACCP certification is an added advantage.
- Exceptional customer service, friendly personality and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Proper handling of all equipment in department, including blenders, juicers, knives and other cutting equipment.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the juice bar.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to sell proactively.
- Aptitude to gain extensive product knowledge.
- Team Player
- Must live in Lekki- Epe axis.
- Knowledge of fruits, juice bar products and customer service experience preferred.
- 5-6 years Management Experience preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!