People Capacity Management – Our client, a construction company in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Project Manager/Head, Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Group Managing Director
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Supervise the preparation of tender and contract documents, including pricing of tender bills of quantities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor progress and project resources. Also, ensure effective and comprehensive project documentation as well as contract administration.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and Manage relationship with the client and all stakeholders (including third Party/ Vendors)
- Perform project risk management to minimize project risks
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Qualification: B.Eng/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in (Projects) Building construction is a must.
- Must be a member of Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS and QSRBN)
- Experience in Civil Engineering Measurement and Construction is an Added Advantage.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Required Project Experience:
- Measurement/Estimating/Costing for: Road/Bridge/Drain Construction, High-rise Office/Residential Buildings and Commercial Buildings
N150, 000 – 180,000 monthly.
Job Title: Accountant
- Minimum of first Degree with three (3) – five (5) years of progressive accounting and financial responsibility including three (3) years of administrative and supervisory responsibility.
- ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFA, MBA, CPA or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- The Accountant is responsible for maintaining and controlling the general ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization.
- This includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
- The accountant must have sound experience with payroll management and possess very high attention to detail to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information.
Salary range: N100, 000 – N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Audit Assistant
- Assist to carry out quality audit and other assurance activities in the organization
- Identify and communicate accounting and audit matters to manager(s)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- First degree in Accounting or Finance
Salary range: N70, 000 – N80,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Note: Applicants must reside in Abuja
Application Deadline 4th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!