Prisdav Consulting – Our client, Colors Juice Bar, is a quick serve restaurant alternative, serving up fresh, healthy and nutritious freshly made juices, smoothies, sandwiches, salads and other healthy snacks. Their juice and smoothie selection are made entirely from fresh fruit & vegetables.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Juice/Smoothies Bar Assistant
- The juice and smoothie team member ensures a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team.
- Your main task in the position will be to press fresh juice & smoothies. We are looking for a hardworking, healthy and happy individual that will positively contribute to our team, as well as the health and well-being of others. He/She must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Assist Juice Bar Manager to press juices, blend smoothies and other recipes
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including recipes, health, and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices
- Operate and sanitize equipment (juicers, blenders etc) in a safe and proper manner
- Set up, break down, & clean work areas & other areas of the store daily
- Provide excellent customer service and address the needs of customers in a polite and timely manner.
- Assist customers with ordering smoothies and juices by taking orders, answering questions and processing payment.
- Educate customers on health benefits and taste of products.
- Assist Bar Manager in other assignments given
- OND in science and social science related course
- Have a passion for a healthy lifestyle
- Knowledge of basic nutrition principles, allergens etc
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and respectable manner to team members and customers
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to follow instructions and learn about various products
- Previous juice bar experience 1 to 2 years
- Preferably Female
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work efficiently
- Ability to do repetitive work
- Outgoing personality
- Knowledge/ passion for Health
- Enjoys juicing & smoothies
- MUST reside in LEKKI/AJAH Axis
N30,000 monthly plus commission
- Only OND holders should apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Title: Juice/Smoothies Bar Manager 1 (Location Manager)
Job Type: Full Time
- The Location Manager is accountable for the day to day operations of Colors Juice Bar location including staffing, staff training, cost controls, budgeting, Stock Keeping & Documentation and administration while being actively involved in the preparation and execution of food & beverage items for guests.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to lead and inspire a team to fulfill the vision of this high quality operation.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Ability to lift loads, and push and pull food carts.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute the high service standards and exceed guest expectations daily by holding all employees accountable to adhering to company service, quality and cleanliness specifications and food handling
- Accomplish human resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, Schedule, and reviewing performance of all hourly staff as well as resolve associate conflict & behavioral challenges through one-on-ones and progressive discipline
- Effectively enforce company policies and procedures
- Achieve operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and standards of service
- Resolve guest conflict through service recovery and implement change when necessary
- Review the daily inventory levels, orders and prepared product and compare to sales in order to control costs and minimize waste
- Operate equipment and serve product in the juice bar area, this includes preparing juices and smoothies and other quick meals
- Maintain budget and employee records
- Prepare and review daily sales, use daily sales and labour reports to identify areas of opportunity for sales initiatives and cost savings
- Maintain good quality control in the bar
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of malfunctioned equipment
- Develop leaders and employees by ensuring regular one-on-ones, training and development, coaching and performance evaluation
- Create an engaging and energetic environment where all associates work as a team
- Generate growth and location sales through marketing initiatives
- HND or Bachelor’s
- Speaks good English
- Good Analytical skills – Can Use Excel Proficiently.
Skills and Competence:
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar environment (quick service food or retail)
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to conduct written and verbal performance reviews
- Strong business acumen
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- HACCP certification Is an added advantage
- Exceptional customer service, friendly personality and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to sell proactively.
- Aptitude to gain extensive product knowledge.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Proper handling of all equipment in department, including blenders, juicers, knives and other cutting equipment.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the juice bar.
- Team Player
- Must live in Lekki- Epe axis
- Knowledge of fruits, juice bar products and customer service experience preferred.
- 5-6 years Management Experience preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2019.