Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm, we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Five3NigeriaLimited is currently in need of a graduate trainee who is willing to be trained regarding management and development program conducted in the company and has to work side by side under the supervision of the senior employees.
- A graduate trainee is trained about all the aspects of business management. Responsibilities that a graduate trainee needs to perform are listed as follows.
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management,finance,banking etc.
- A graduate trainee may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company. They may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- A graduate trainee may sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- A graduate trainee may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- A graduate trainee has to pass the entire test in order to work for our company and needs to show his or her competence for working.
- A graduate trainee may be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
Job Title: Loan Processor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loan processors are the officers in a bank who process all the loan applications and decide whether or not a candidate is eligible
- They have to do background checks of all the people applying for loan and make calculation to see whether they are eligible or not
- They have to make calls to the reference numbers that are provided and even evaluate the property against which they are planning to take the loan.
- They have to make calculations to see if the salary of the candidate is enough to pay the loan and also have to calculate the rate of interest that is to be charged.
- They have to meet with the candidates and explain to them the terms and condition of the loan.
- They also have to meet with the rejected candidates and explain to them why their application was rejected.
- They can even work out a solution with the rejected candidates and help them procure a reasonable loan.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!