God Is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Manager
Locations: Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Enugu
- Oversee all terminal operations processes
- Disseminate information as communicated by management to terminal staff members escalate shortage or surplus of vehicles at terminal(s) to the appropriate department
- Ensure the terminal meets its performance and safety targets
- Ensure the timely use of company digital application(s) for all operational processes.
- Proactively attend to guest’s requests and inquiries and deliver high standard of customer experience. Requirement
- Ensure all vehicles to/ from terminals are effectively tracked in transit
- Coordinate operations staff activities in accordance to policy for optimal productivity and welfare
- A B.Sc/ HND degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Strong Math and people management skill
- Must be Computer literate
- Post Graduate Degree/ professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience with a minimum of 3 years in business operations/ Sales
- Analytical skill and an Innovative mind
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: [email protected] with role and location as title of mail. Eg. Terminal Manager – Bayelsa (Yenagoa), Terminal Manager – Edo (Uselu)
Application Deadline: 11th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!