Landover Company Limited is a leading Aviation service provider with Headquarters in Lagos. We are desirous of engaging highly competent, resourceful and talented individuals to join our Flight Service team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Assisting with the preparation and production of required documentation for corporate filings.
- Assisting with the management of archived legal documents.
- Assisting with preparation for Board and Committee meetings.
- Provide Legal Advice
- Identify Risks
- Assisting with Legal Research.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of Legal correspondence, documents and contracts.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first drafts of minutes of meetings.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first draft/review of routine contracts and reports.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good Microsoft Office (especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel) and PC/IT skills required for the 21st Century Corporate Environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Good research and analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- An excellent command of French is an added advantage
- LL.B. Graduate, B.L with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial and Company law practice, International law and Property law
- Fresh graduate with NYSC Certificate
- Good planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!