GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Ensure a Team work cooperation
- Engage in other work outside the warehouse as the need may arise.
- Reconciliation of stock both company ERP, physical and stock cards.
- To ensure that the processes of goods, requisition, receipts, transfers and issuance of inventory items are executed using industry practice.
- Ensure safe keeping and stocking of Inventory/stock in warehouse.
- Posting of vouchers on company ERP.
- Making of Requisition for Items needed.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as an inventory officer.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!