478 Limited is Nigeria’s preferred offline and online wholesale local store, serving a wholesale customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including drinks, beverages, canned goods, household items, oral care, healthcare, baby products, personal care and much more.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
- The Retail Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payment and making change for customers in retail store.
- Calculate sales discount to determine price.
- Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Keep the store clean and orderly.
- Occasionally take part in sales in the wholesale sector.
- Take stock count monthly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Stock shelves with merchandise.
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on shelves or tables to promote sales.
- Actively engage in advertisement of goods online.
- Tag prices on merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer and receive merchandise selected by customer.
- Answer customer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
- Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
- Send daily sales report.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Experience in digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be resident within Lekki-Ajah axis.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good customer relationship skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th March, 2019.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!