Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
- Build new customer base to maximize sales.
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services.
- Supervise field marketing and sales force.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Oversee sales activities aimed at increasing sales.
- Manage all sales staff in the region
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Organize and coordinate activities of sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads to Sales Manager.
- Supervise sales representatives and canvassers.
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
- Implement strategies to sell products or services.
- Develop new territories.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Large team handling capability.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- MUST have worked in a FMCG for minimum of 2-3 years consecutively.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!