Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is an indigenous IT firm building the future of payment processes in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Procurement Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all materials, consumables, tools and equipment are available when needed.
- Liaise with suppliers and sourcing for new suppliers to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality while maintaining good relationship with each of them.
- Maintain a suitable contact database and protocol for managing supplier’s information including preferred supplier along with a contractor overview highlighting key contracted information.
- Take financial record/commercial responsibility for project procurements.
- Liaising between relevant internal departments and customers for all procurement, delivery, disbursement procedure of all materials, raw materials in the store.
- Ensuring that all the necessary materials needed for production are readily available while keeping a constant check for stock levels.
- A first degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related fields from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Minimum of 3 years Post- NYSC Experience as a procurement officer in a Manufacturing/Engineering Company.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of any ERP for managing procurement.
- Professional Qualification in supply Chain management is an added advantage.
Salary and Benefits
According to industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply