Austin Meekness Technology is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laptop and Mobile Phone Repair Technician
Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan – Oyo, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Asaba and Warri – Delta, Owerri – Imo, Kano
- We are looking for a qualified Laptops and Mobile Phones Repair Technician, to assess, maintain and repair Computers and Cell phones of different platforms (Apple Phones, Android phones and Windows phones)
- As a Computer and Mobile phone Repair Technician, you must be well-versed in computer system and mobile phone functions and repairs.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently, accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality.
- The candidate will ensure to use adequate IT tools and technology to maintain Laptops and phones at optimal operating levels and make repairs.
- You’re required to know and use specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair, or replacement to customers and test any new parts that are installed
- The goal is to assess, maintain and repair Laptops and mobile phones.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all repairs preformed meet the company standards
- Maintain positive work environment
- Disassemble, test, and replace defective parts
- Reassemble complete device
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service
- Keep track of inventory and customer devices
- Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of store and repair stations
- Support productivity by ensuring all request are handled in a timely manner
- Have the ability to work unsupervised while prioritizing and delivering timely, high quality work.
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Must possess the ability to work in a team or independently, with minimal supervision.
- Must be a quick learner, Commercial awareness, Excellent Decision making, Leadership, Trustworthiness & Ethics, Results orientation and Problem solving skill.
- Must possess strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Must possess a strong customer service and listening skills to understand customer’s problem and fix it, even when the clients are frustrated.
- Must have a technical, logical thought process.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, and a high degree of self-motivation
- Problem-solving skills are paramount so as to figure out exactly what is causing the tricky hardware and software issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office,
- Certificate in engineering is an added advantage
- Excellent time management and good Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed copy of their CV to: careerAMTjobs@gmail.com stating the Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Residents of Enugu, Abuja, Ibadan, Uyo, Asaba, Owerri, Warri, Kano are required to apply.
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2019.