Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of Business plan for clients
- Training of SME’s on preparation of accounts and taxation
- Acts as Tecnical Assitant to the Chairman
- Acts as Company’s liason with regulatory bodies such as LIRS, FIRS, PENCOM, ITF etc for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Preparation of accounts and proper record keeping for the firm
- Budgetting and Budgetary Control
- Educational Qualification: BSc or BA in Accounting or finance related course. MSC/MBA/MA is an added advantage
- Professional Qualification: ACA or FCA
- Experience – 4+ years
- Proficient in accounting Software (sage) and other IT Skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written), Good Interpersonal relationship, Neat in Appearance and presentation. NOT more than 35 years.
- For Gender Balance – Male candidates residing on the Island or close to the Island are preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019