Insight Consult – We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow. Our business strategy is ‘friendly interaction’ and ‘convenience’ because as challenging as doing business in Nigeria is, it is even more challenging for the small business owner who has difficulty finding the resources they need to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
- The Front Desk Administrator at ICG welcomes visitors and provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Must have Social Media knowledge and skills: will be partly responsible for social media updates and research
- Answer main phone line, direct all calls, and maintain updated phone sheet
- Sort and deliver mail, file, make copies, clear drive on passes, other duties and projects as assigned
- Will assist in special projects
- Has a familiarity with Current Events
- Order office supplies for mail room back stock for the office staff
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum 1-year experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Lagos
- Must be 22 years or older.
- Must be willing to work some overtime as needed.
Desired Characteristics Desired Characteristics:
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure.
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work a schedule that meets deadlines and requirements.
- Initiative to identify and thoroughly complete tasks
- Strong organizational, leadership and customer service skills with great attention to detail
- Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently
- Communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels (in person, e-mail and phone)
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities
- Work well independently and have teamwork mentality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with ‘Front Desk Receptionist’ as subject, to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!