Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 25 million happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Specialist
- Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
- We are looking for an Operations Specialist, who can manage supply in Nigeria, which means training and coaching hundreds of new drivers. This is one of the key roles in Bolt in any city.
- Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilization metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
- Support all Bolt’s business operations in Nigeria
- Create and optimize processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Onboard new drivers – training sessions are our best opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our partners and we are always trying to improve the process
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply