Recore Limited – Our client is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensure adherence to quality Project implementation, applying sound management and strategic designs to project implementation.
- Demonstrate ability to identify new opportunities as well as cultivate government business, CSR and community development and marketing relationships.
- Establish and maintain strong working partnerships with the key local stakeholders.
- Proactively seek out information needed to satisfy users
- Manages and appropriately allocate resources
- Support organization’s goals
- Should have the capability to conceptualize/understand the basics of intervention projects, develop various project concepts & proposals with appropriate narrative and budget
- Support development of policy agenda and organization strategy
- Should be able to organize project meetings and prepare reports and presentation to suit different audiences- partners, funders and government institutions.
- Should be responsible for maintaining crucial project documents, reports and record which track project progress; files all project document.
- Should be able to identify problems or risks that could affect the progression of the project and work to proffer viable solutions.
- Develop a work plan and make monthly projections for the project with deliverables clearly indicated, closely monitor the project schedule, conscious of deadlines for each project tasks and report delays to the Coordinating Trustees.
- Master’s Certification in relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Versed in Program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring with demonstrable work experience
- Capable of working with database applications
- Knowledge of project funding procedures and guidelines
- Demonstrated experience in budget and financial management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
- Time management skills.
- First Degree holder in Humanities or closely related discipline
- Minimum of Five years cognate experience in a Program Management position with increasing levels responsibility and leadership
- Thorough familiarity with MS Office Suite (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation) and project scheduling computer applications
- Professional certification in Project Management or relevant role is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the subject of the mail being the position applied for.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2019.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!