Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Malawi St, Kaduna
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Develop Key Accounts for the business both in Pharma & OTC range.
- Achieve sales objectives through the distributors by contributing sales information, Audits, Sales Analysis.
- Achieve the financial objectives in terms of Topline, GP & discounts with in control.
- Train Distribution force on Successful selling of Shalina products
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Track critical issues brand level & provide solution for better performance
- Develop Brand level Vision for next three years ,work in helping a strategic plan
- New product ideation & Business case.
- Accomplishes marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing.
- Evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Contributing marketing and sales information to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Develop Brand wise marketing plan
- Track the ROMI for the respective brands
- Training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations;
- Enforcing policies and procedures, Ensuring adherence of the same by third party stake holders & their employees.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Minimum Qualifications: B .Pharm
- Minimum Experience: 7 – 10 years of experience in relevant field.
- Job Specific Skills: Good communication and presentation skills, aggressive, good leadership and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!