Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client in the Logistics and Transport industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Facilitate debt collection for the company main debtors
- Coordinate bank reconciliation
- Maintain creditors records for the company
- Process payroll for the employees.
- Process invoices in accounting system.
- Process Payment vouchers.
- Obtain Payment Voucher approval.
- Process cheques or payment instructions.
- Issue cheques to suppliers.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Prepare Payment schedules.
- Process invoices to customers suppliers and other clients.
- Match invoices to approved PO or requests as applicable.
- Prepare and submit statutory returns.
- Manage the team to ensure compliance with existing accounting policies and standard accounting practices in the company’s policies.
- Ensure production and review of monthly management accounts and associated reconciliations within the specified monthly deadlines.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of the company’s financial transactions.
- Liaise with the company bankers on a regular basis.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of the company’s general ledgers
- Handle all tax fillings of the company.
- Liaise with external auditors and submitting request documents during audit.
- Maintain fixed assets register and reconcile to general ledger control account
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be ICAN certified.
- Good knowledge of Peachtree, SAGE and Quickbook.
- Good communication skill both oral and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Social Science discipline or related field.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!