At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- S/he act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for the organization and employees including, issues escalated to the highest level of management.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and resolving hardware or software related issues.
- Escalate observed or reported incidents to the appropriate next line of reporting/units for prompt resolution.
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues across all company branches in Ibadan
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Carryout routine maintenance, servicing, repairing and replacing of equipment as necessary.
- Be proactive in keeping abreast with current IT trends, discovering and testing and implementing new technologies
- Minimum of OND in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related courses from an accredited Institution of Higher Learning, (IT Certification; CCNA/CCNP an added advantage).
- 2 years+ of working in similar role or other closely related role.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- An ability to prioritize and stick to strict deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Subject of the email should be the role you are applying for.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019.