Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel General Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- We’re looking for an extremely detail oriented Hotel General Manager to join our team!
- Establish and maintain open collaborative relationships with direct reports, team members and partner General Managers;
- Coach and support hotel team to effectively manage occupancy, rates, wages and controllable expenses;
- Oversight of Sales, and Marketing, Food and Beverage, Front office and Guest services;
- Improves efficiency & profitability of in-house restaurant operations;
- Oversight of housekeeping and engineering functions;
- Maintain a strong knowledge of local market (e.g.: demand generators, competitor strategy and community impact/involvement opportunities);
- Active participation in budgeting and forecasting to maximize hotel revenue and profits;
- Perform technical and administrative duties, including, but not limited to; Profit and Loss Statements, Analysis, Yield Management, Capital Planning and Payroll;
- Ongoing financial reports review to analyze budget, revenue and profitability targets and take action as needed;
- Tour and inspect property on a daily basis and monitor for property cleanliness, safety and security, product quality and exceptional service throughout;
- Identify areas of concern and develop strategies to improve performance;
- Recognize service issues and trends. Facilitate creative solutions to overcome obstacles and insure continuous guest satisfaction results;
- Participate in sales and marketing process as well as ongoing community involvement;
- Participate in revenue management calls, sales calls and owner meetings;
- Balance cost controls with exceptional customer service and associate satisfaction;
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate service agreements.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 3+ years minimum as Hotel General Manager
- Strong organizational & leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Creative & problem-solving skills
- Familiar with common computer software programs
- Proven track record of achieving results in all areas of a balanced scorecard
Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019.