M&D Holdings Limited is an indigenous company which specializes in Consultancy & Civil Engineering Works, Logistics Supplies, and Security & Law Enforcement Equipment. As a result of business expansion, we have urgent need for professionals with experience and passion for excellence to help drive our mission to the next level for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare statutory and periodic (monthly, quarterly and yearly) financial reports and information including financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss statement), management account, annual accounts, cash flow statement, and note to the account for the Holdings Company and its subsidiaries
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile financial transactions on Sage 50 software
- Update books of account, financial records on inflow and outflow statements as well as Supervise daily accounting activities and journal entries in the ledger.
- Responsible for tax management for all the companies including filing.
- Engage with both internal and external auditors to Prepare and finalize the audited accounts for all the companies and all other related activities.
- Record and prepare intercompany-financial transactions in terms of borrowing of funds from one company to offset expenditures of the other company(s) taking note of the debts each company is owing the other and effecting the repayment to know their balances as at when due.
- Prepare and submit monthly bank reconciliation for Holding company and each of its subsidiaries.
- Fortnight endorsement of cash book prepared by Accountant III
- Participate actively in contract bidding and financial Exercise
- Carry out other responsibilities as given by the management.
- B.Sc/HND holders in relevant field with cognate experience and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials addressing their applications to “the Chief Executive Officer, M&D Holdings Limited” via: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
M&D Holdings Limited,
No. 1, Ola Vincent Close,
Gwarinpa – Abuja.
Note: The address above is also the address to the Interview Venue.
Application Deadline: 21st March, 2019.