Landover Company Limited is a leading Aviation service provider with Headquarters in Lagos. We are desirous of engaging highly competent, resourceful and talented individuals to join our Flight Service team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Ensure safety and security of cargo operations and personnel.
- Produce marketing plans and implement goal setting programmes.
- Plan and focus on key priorities.
- Monitor the documentation process to ensure timely submission of accurate cargo manifest.
- Monitor the activities of cargo officers to ensure adequate records are kept.
- Make decision regarding safety, security and risk tolerability
- Coordinate cargo activities and liaise with various government agencies
- Work at all levels in the organization and serve as an interface with groups and various government agencies
- Ensure documents, records, manuals and relevant information used in the process of cargo operations are available and updated to remain relevant.
- Ensures the achievement and sustenance of service standards and cost control.
- Ensures development and implementation of plans in cargo operations
- Maintain increased customer revenue base.
- Efficient problems solving skills
- A team leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Devoted and self-motivated
- Highly organized and efficient
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- B.Sc or HND in related discipline
- 3 years experience in Cargo Operations
- Knowledge in general cargo and logistics management
- Customs clearing or warehouse operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!