Mbinem Enterprise is a company dedicated to helping individuals reach their purchase goals by offering quality products at cheaper costs with a flexible pattern of payment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Relations Assistant
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Communicate job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotions, opportunities, etc. to potential hires.
- Address all employment relations issues, complaints and harassment allegations.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Overseeing hiring process; Review resumes, administer pre-employment tests, Interview applicants, and perform reference checks. Ensure that the right candidates are hired.
- Implement the organization’s recruitment strategy.
- Assist with completing background investigations.
- Handle staff potential, performance, and competency evaluations.
- Prepare and update employment records.
- Handle all issues related to hiring, confirmations, transfers, promotion, and exit.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Build company culture and ensure that the company culture is maintained by all staff.
- Develop employee handbooks.
- Ensure compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Make recommendations on human resource policies.
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed timely.
- B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Human Resource or any related discipline.
- Relevant experience in HR will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a well written Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st March, 2019.