Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Experience in human interaction design or user experience
- Experience in designing both Web and Mobile applications
- Good leadership skills
- Great analytical skills Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!