Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent. We are dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
- We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
- Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in Film Studies, Cinematography or related field.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Responsible for the financial health of a company or organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- At Least 2 years Experience is required for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 28th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!