West-Bay is specialist in brand building and event development; while our services cover consultancy, sales & staging of branding concepts, freelance research, and many more; and our connection is wide and unbeatable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Office Administrator
Our corporate branding firm requires the services of a young and dynamic hardworking lady to take the role of the Office Administration job with immediate effect. Applicants for this job must be able to do the following tasks:
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and database.
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence.
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed.
- Monitors office operation.
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff.
- Serves as the go-to for office enquiries.
- Manages staff schedules.
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders.
- Assists in preparation of department budgets and expenses.
- Supervises all administrative personnel.
- Respond to telephone, email, and walk-in and website contact form inquiries from existing community members, prospective residents, management, vendors and other constituents.
- Handles minor financial transactions for the office such as collecting payments and deposits, issuing receipts and purchasing needed supplies.
- Collect, process and distribute incoming mail as well as compose and send correspondence for other office staff.
- Handle clients’ complaints, maintains requests and other concerns according to company procedures.
- Assist management and other staff to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Maintains clean environment by cleaning the office and equipments properly.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates should possess HND/ND/B.Sc
- Ability to use a desktop computer and office suite software packages
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Availability to work weekends
- Live and reside in Ibadan, preferable closer to Mokola
- Should be able to deal with and manage people.
N300,000 – 360,000 anually
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2019.