JV Consult – Our client, a highly reputable confectionery company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Our client a highly reputable confectionery company is currently searching for skilled, experienced and creative Bakers who will strive to provide excellent baked items and services in an efficient and professional manner
- Also, perform other duties to ensure that customer needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- Ensure all raw and finished goods adhere to quality and food safety standards.
- Utilize good understanding of ingredients and food preparation to create baked goods.
- Measuring/combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, etc.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipments are sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Minimum of an SSCE
- Ideal candidate should be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Ability to withstand work environment.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands.
- N43,000 monthly
- 6 months free accommodation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
51/52 Ogba Ijaye Road,
Ogba, Lagos State.
Note: Only qualified candidates who are willing to relocate are advised to apply.