Job Title: Sales Merchandizer
Locations: Lagos (Apapa, Ota, Epe, Ibeju, Sangotedo, Arepo, Ibafo, Mowe, Sagamu), Ekiti and Osun
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Understanding shelf placement strategies and in-store displays to market a product and maximize exposure to customers.
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Minimum of proven 2 years’ experience in SUPERMARKET as a Merchandizer.
- Computer knowledge is a plus
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the position/location applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only the candidate that reside in the above area in Lagos will be reached.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!