Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lantern Ambassador
Locations: Plateau-Jos, Owerri-Imo, (Shagamu & Abeokuta)-Ogun, Ibadan-Oyo, Enugu, Uyo-Akwa Ibom , Kano and Edo
Slot: 8 Openings
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Become knowledgeable of the publishing industry and able to communicate it clearly and effective.
- Visit at least 10 schools in a day
- Collect the name and address of the school
- Name and phone number of the proprietor/proprietress or the person in charge
- Email, Facebook, Instagram and website of the school
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of your email.