- Keeping updated Patients file and records
- Keeping the front desk tidy and neat
- Answering phone calls
- Responding to inquiries on the Hospital
- Giving out and collection of patient files for proper documentation and filing
- Proper arrangement of Hospital files to promote orderliness
- Welcoming of Patients and guests.
- BSc or HND in relevant disciplines
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 3 years of working experience as a front desk officer, receptionist or relevant position
- Must have friendly and welcoming character.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- We are seeking the right talents to fill the role of a Medical Laboratory Technician due to a significant expansion of its operations within Lagos, Nigeria
- Collection and sorting of samples
- Carrying out diagnostic experiments on samples
- Collation and distribution of results to appropriate persons
- Ensuring tidiness and orderliness of the Laboratory
- Ensuring proper documentation of samples and results
- Reporting to the Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Ensuring timely readiness of results for Patients
- Applicants must have completed the required professional training and qualifications for their disciplines from recognized institutions.
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science council of Nigeria.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!