At Delta Line, We are constantly driven by the Journey, so we ensure nothing but the best in service delivery. Built on a solid foundation as a Passenger Transport and Logistic Company, Delta Line offers excellent Passenger and Parcel/Courier Service solutions to its customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Chief Operating Officer (DCOO)
- The DCOO will serve as a right hand to (COO), with primary responsibility of managing and coordinating Delta line’s operations.
- In conjunction with the COO, provide high-level operational and policy oversight related to operations and budget.
- Monitor, review, and upgrade systems, policies, risk management controls, and procedures to maintain the highest standards of operational excellence
- Drive the Advancement and Utilization of Technology across the Subsidiary
- Provide technical and analytical advice and assistance in identifying and resolving problems within staff operational areas, e.g., allocating resources, interpreting and applying standard operating policies and procedures.
- Drive the development, management, and continual improvement related to all business processes.
- Create accountability and development goals; set annual performance objectives, review and manage staff performance;
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; work with the Human Capital Development team to attract, recruit and retain talents; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the career development program.
- Coordinate the timely flow of information and communication to key stakeholders within the organisation, cultivating an effective and productive customer service oriented environment.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Develop and oversee project timelines, milestones, and deliverables with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide strategic, managerial and operational support to the COO in the delivery of the organisation’s strategic plan.
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategic and operational plans.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Lead the measurement and effectiveness of all internal and external operational processes and customer experience related responsibilities as required.
- Develop and monitor the utilization of related standard operating procedures (SOP); train operation staff within the business unit.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive leadership and operational management experience in a technologically drive and fast paced environment
- Significant experience of leading and implementing strategy and business plans
- Demonstrable vendor and contract management
- Experience of leading and managing substantial service change and redesign in a complex environment
- Have substantial experience of preparing and presenting briefings at a senior management level
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- M.Sc or MBA is preferred
- 8+ years progressive senior management experience with budget development, fiscal and staff management competencies
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!