Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client in the insurance industry in different locations is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Staff
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Proven sales experience
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- B.A/B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- 27 years and above.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- The staff will be entitled to a minimum base pay of N40,000/month depending on the years of experience.
- Commission it tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Direct Sales Staff- Enugu”, as the subject of the mail.
Note: Kindly rebroadcast to other qualified candidates.
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2019.