Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling / Well Intervention Subsea Advisor II – Expat
Category: Drilling and Rig
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Comment and provide advice on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team’s goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
- In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Company representative for interfacing with subsea tree, hangers, and wellhead interfacing and subsea pressure control equipment (e.g., subsea BOPs, SSTT, CWOR, LWI) for subsea drilling, completion, and/or well interventions during planning and execution phases.
- Lead in coordinating surface integrity tests (SITs), witnessing any recertification, factory acceptance and extended factory acceptance testing (FAT / EFAT).
- Coordinating subsea equipment & ROV aspects of drilling, completions, and/or well intervention risk assessments
- Prepare brownfield survey and subsea equipment (e.g., trees, hangers, wellheads, subsea BOPs, SSTT / landing strings, CWOR, LWI) deployment and retrieval procedures, ROV tooling and related procedures.
- Monitor subsea equipment service provider, ROV service provider, provide project management support and troubleshooting of subsea pressure control equipment issues
- Demonstrated skills to positively influence drilling workforce – employees and contractors
- Exceptional skills in MS Office suite of software programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical/business communications
- Ability to work and communicate in international locales and with diverse cultures
- Relevant industry experience (offshore / onshore drilling activities, for example).
- Maintains a high degree of ethical conduct.
- Ability to work in harsh environments (examples include temperature and / or humidity extremes, remote locations with limited amenities) with changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel / live away from home for extended time periods.
- 10+ years’ equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge SIMOPS and controlled well handover to / from the host facility and ensures proper interface of subsea well systems on installation
- Incorporates subsea intervention, reliability, and integrity considerations in the overall well / completion design, including trapped annulus considerations
- Understands subsea tree seals, valve and actuator design including the balance system, tubing hanger systems, control line penetrations and wet connectors, and wellhead and flowline connectors
- Strong organizational and strong technical judgment skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th April, 2019.