Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Jos, Plateau
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Jos
- Applicant must have knowledge of major FMCG markets in Jos
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive manual vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Van Sales Representative – Jos” as subject of the mail.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!