Ijewere & Co., a leading indigenous firms of chartered Tax Advisers/chartered Accountants in Nigeria hereby calls for applications from suitably and professionally qualified candidates for the below vacant position:
Job Title: Graduate Tax Analyst
Job Reference numbers: AS/GA/2019
Location: Asaba, Delta
- Must not be more than 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of five (5) O’ level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) in not more than two sittings
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Banking and Finance from an accredited college/university with a minimum of B.Sc second class (Upper division)/HND Upper credit
- Being at either the Knowledge or Professional level of ICAN will be an added advantage
- Must have completed his/her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in Tax matters.
- Must have good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS excel, MS Outlook, Power point, Tax Software)
Preferred Skill set:
- Highly motivated and result driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation and time management
- Sound judgement and decision making
- A commitment to outstanding clients service
- Strategic thinker and Good analytical mind
- Ability to speak English language fluently and Igbo language will be added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with photocopies of credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 17th May, 2019.