Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a renowned strategic experiential Marketing/Advertising Communications company in Lagos is looking to recruit the position below to join its team of vibrant and highly creative individual:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Job ref.: AAO/1125/EHR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: Managing Director.
- Developing a Human Resources strategy that aligns with the overall organizational strategy.
- Aligning organizational model with business objectives, revenue and sales targets and strategic plan for the company.
- Establishing of HR policies and communication to the department heads
- Creating a Learning & development culture & arrange.
- Creating and reviewing of employee benefits e.g. retirement plans, pensions, insurance and other benefits to the MD.
- Ensuring compliance with pension & tax laws in salary administration.
- Initiating a performance driven culture across the organization through the facilitation and development of the business goals and metrics to improve team and individual effectiveness. JDs & KPI’s should be developed across the entire organization.
- Sourcing, recruiting and employing human resources to achieve business growth and performance goals
- Liaising with union leaders to ensure compliance and minimize employee grievances across the organization.
- Administrating overview of the company, Rent, Rates, Hotel, & Accommodation, Travels etc.
- Owning and sponsorship of HR infrastructure and initiatives; HR Technology, Learning Systems and Solutions, HR processes and practices.
- Providing leadership with guidance and direction to forecast workforce needs in line with business requirements and define build or buy strategy with an overall aim of business improvement.
- Must have a minimum of a B.Sc Degree in any discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Lower
- Must have a relevant Master’s Degree and professional qualification is an added advantage E.g CIPD, CIPM
- Must have a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience as Human Resources Executive within an Experiential Marketing Industry is an edge.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Personnel / Welfare administration
- Industrial Relationship management/ knowledge of Labour law (Domestic & International)
- HR Policy development
- Supervisory Skills
- Coaching /Leadership / Influencing
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Team building / conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial /administration.
- Performance Management
- People/ Relationship Management
- Reward & compensation management
- Knowledge, competency and learning management
- Recruitment and Selection practices and management
- Visionary competence
Is very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) only to: [email protected] using “Human Resources Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!