Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent
- The Contact Centre Agent will be primarily responsible for inbound and outbound calls, chat within a Contact Centre environment, generating sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment and influencing existing and potential customers to buy goods and services.
- Professionally respond to inbound calls and attend to customers’ emails.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and attend to customers’ inquiries.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Generate customer interest in the services or products offered by the company.
- Upsell products and services.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers.
- Route of calls based on customer segmentation.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services.
- Build customer loyalty trough customer retention.
- Document all customer details according to standard operating procedures.
- Identify and escalate issues.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc in Marketing, Mass Communication or any related discipline.
- Proven experience as Contact Centre Agent or similar customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Must be resident within Lekki- Ajah axis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
- Candidates must be able to exhibit a great measure of professionalism and must be multi- tasking
- Phone skills.
- Data entry skills
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!