Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
- Are you a passionate quality professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive quality processes within a company experiencing fast growth? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this. Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- A Quality Analyst is required to be responsible for the continuous improvement of operations support service delivery.
- As part of a global team the Quality Analyst will be able to provide useful insights regarding delivery of service by identifying gaps in process compliance, customer handling and operational best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review support service requests in order to monitor compliance with procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate with managers regarding improvement areas and educational initiatives.
- Document processes and procedures and establish control points to ensure compliance.
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Green belt certification and/or quality assurance experience will be considered a plus
- Background in engineering related field
- Experience in presenting to large audiences, both, in presence or virtual
- Positive, energetic and can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Resilient and able to work in a continuously changing environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in support services
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experience developing projects, initiatives or improvement plans.
- Fluent in English, both written and conversational
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th April, 2019.