JV Consult a human resources outsourcing firm with sole objective of dedicating itself to quality services in manpower recruitments is currently seeking qualified and suitable candidates to fill the below vacant position:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The business development officer is expected to develop business solutions.
- The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company.
- They will manage client information and continuously brainstorm for new sales ideas.
- This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
- Provide management with feedback.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Advertise trainings and services by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Identify potential customers and create opportunities for their continuous patronage.
- Communicate new services and training developments to prospective clients.
- Visit clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Prepare sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines.
- Develop ways to improve the client experience and build brand loyalty.
- Utilize social media to advertise positions, attract candidates, build relationships and maintain the organization’s online presence.
- Minimum Required Experience: 3 – 5 year(s) experience in a similar role
- Minimum Qualification: BSc/HND in any related field.
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Energy and commercial awareness
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented and organized team payer.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Technology and social media skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Confidence and excellent presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the position as the subject.
51/52 Ogba Ijaye Road,
Beside UBA Bank,
Ogba, Lagos State.
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.