Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Construction and Engineering company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the role below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Maintain strong relationship with customers for future business growth.
- Assist purchasing team in quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Work with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals.
- Coordinate with wider team in problem solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
- Conduct campaigns etc. in order to increase company’s recognition and profile
- Preparing market plans and strategies to promote company’s products.
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database.
- Conduct competitive product analysis and market research to develop roadmap and strategy to secure new business.
- Identify business opportunities.
- Develop good customer relationship with stakeholders.
- Project management certification also desirable.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in the engineering industry.
- Knowledge in Sales Management, Marketing, Strategic Management and Business Planning is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders and attract new clients.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and manage conflicts.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] with the title of the role as the subject of the mail. The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
- Please read role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!