Sunray Ventures – Our client, Bisedge Brands & Distribution is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Sales Executive
Locations: Anambra & Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Channel Sales Executive who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Carry out periodic market studies to report trends in shopper, customer and competition activities. Leveraging on this to propose winning initiatives to drive growth ambition.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new Toshiba batteries customers.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Develop business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Previous experience in Territory Sales for articles or batteries and display a winning attitude that is key to success.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience selling within Anambra open market and Lagos open market and Lagos modern retail channels is a must.
- Proven track record in sales execution and team management.
- Experience growing market share for new brands in the consumer battery products category.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills (advanced Microsoft excel skills is a must).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business-related course from a recognized university.
- Competence in Yoruba and Igbo language an added advantage.
- A minimum 5 years driving proficiency with valid drivers’ license.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Highly dynamic and ambitious international team.
- Opportunity for fast track personal growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!