Trubeauté, a lifestyle blog inspiring you to be organically inclined, the blog is dedicated to fashion and lifestyle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion and Merchant Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Merchandising and Fashion Assistant will provide day to day support to the Merchant Team with assortment coordination, changes to product and weekly updates.
Assist in daily/weekly/seasonal merchandising functions including:
- Communicate information about new products and changes to relevant teams within the company.
- Manage the social media accounts of the company
- Style set ups
- Rack management
- Stock taking
- Process purchase orders, resolve invoicing issues and ensure timely merchandise delivery
- Monitor market and consumer trends to effectively identify category products and increase sales and profit margin.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities.
- Strong communication and relationship/team skills.
- Retail experience preferred is a plus
- Must be social media savvy
- Demonstrate strong ability to be financially responsible and understand financial implications of mistakes.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent work ethics
Your monthly salary will be N50,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!