Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Instructional Design Manager
- Do you have a background in Instructional Design? Are you an experienced Manager? Do you want to be part of a truly global organisation?
- The role of Global Instructional Design Manager, based in Lagos, is ideal for an innovative learning leader who can establish a global team and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- It requires a seasoned professional who has deep experience designing large scale programs using modern learner-centred design and technologies
- This role is for someone who thrives in a pro-active, detail-oriented, and fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define learning metrics and partner with internal data analysts to collect and visualize data.
- Collaborate globally across the company to design solutions, generate buy in and drive change and adoption
- Create and implement a new learning design strategy that supports company business strategy and rapid growth
- Lead the design and development of technical and professional skills programs that are critical to workforce development goals
- Direct, coaching, and support a global team of instructional designers and Program Managers.
- Implement an adaptive learning approach that enables employees to continuously learn in a personalize, immersive, and engaging manner
- Design simple and effective tools for SME’s to generated content and create microlearning assets for continuous learning and knowledge mastery
- Work with learning experience designers and learning delivery teams to successfully deploy programs and measure impact
Skills and Competencies
- Willing to undertake Global Travel (approximately 40%)
- Exceptional learning data analytical skills
- Exceptional track record designing and delivering engaging and effective learning programs
- Experience operating in a global company, adept at navigating cultures and local customs to define and deliver locally resonant programs.
- Masters (or equivalent) in Instructional Design or related field
- Extensive instructional design and learning program management experience
- Experience leading a team of instructional designers and content developers
- Experience creating adaptive learning solutions
- Broad experience designing for technical, soft skills, classroom, social, MOOCs, microlearning, blended, and virtual learning, that have scaled to a global learning audience
- Rapid development techniques such as Agile
- Global management experience
What we’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!