The Board of Governors, University Staff School, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancy below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
- The Head Teacher s a man/woman heading the University of Nigeria Staff School, Enugu Campus. He/She is responsible to the Board in matters of supervising staff, School’s policy making, building relationship with pupils, monitoring the observance of the School’s disciplinary codes and performing administrative duties.
- Applicants should have Teachers Registration Council (TRC) Certificate
- Applicants must not be older than 55 years of age
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants should be able to perform any other duties and responsibilities as may from time to time be directed by the Board.
- Applicants must possess a First Degree (B.Sc. or B.A.) in Education with minimum of a second class honours from a recognized University with at least 15 years teaching experience. (Relevant additional qualification will be an advantage).
- Applicants should have completed the NYSC programme or have evidence of exemption from the programme
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The salary and conditions of services are as applicable to the post of head teacher in the staff school and as may be determined by the Board from time to time.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, which must be in 25 hard copies and accompanied with relevant certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV). Applicants CV should show the following:
- Full Name
- Place and date of birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality at Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children with date of birth
- First School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent
- Secondary and Post-secondary education (including dates and institutions)
- Professional qualifications (including distinctions with dates)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
- Post applied for
- Every candidate shall submit 25 copies of statement of his/her vision and mission for the University Staff School, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus.
- Candidates must supply the names and addresses of three (3) referees. Each must be contacted by the applicant to forward confidential report directly to the Chairman, Board of Governors.
Completed application package should be submitted under confidential cover with envelop marked “Head Teacher” on the top right and addressed to:
The Chairman, Board of Governors,
Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor,
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus,
Enugu – Enugu State.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.