Job Title: Medical Director (CEO)
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution
- He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the hospital.
- Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be Medical Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria not less that twelve (12) years post qualification;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must be fellows in Psychiatry duly acquired and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five(5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
Salary and Allowances
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae, to be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Neuro-Psychaitric Hospital,
Calabar – Cross River.
- Candidate should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!